11 ways to maintain the motivation of successful entrepreneurs

Motivation is the internal motivation that pushes you to move forward or away from something. Here are 11 ways to maintain the motivation of successful entrepreneurs, help them stay persistent and achieve great success:

"Eat white and wear plain", often present at meetings ranging from luxury to entertainment - businessmen look "relaxed". But in fact, the work they undertake is extremely stressful and without a strong enough motivation, they can hardly succeed.

Motivation is the internal motivation that pushes you to move forward or away from something.

Here are 11 ways to maintain the motivation of successful entrepreneurs, help them stay persistent and achieve great success:

1. Grant Cardone - owner of a real estate "empire" worth $ 500 million, author of the best-selling book Be Obssessed or Be Average, founder of 10X Growth Con 2017: Work with purpose

One of the secrets of successful entrepreneurs is that they are always inspired to work, motivated to push them forward no matter what is going on.

In order to get motivated to work and maintain them, you need to find a purpose for doing those things. In fact, many people work without believing in it. They are not tired of work, they are tired of working without purpose.

The lesson learned is to work with purpose and motivation. That keeps you from wanting to give up.

2. Barbara Corcoran - founder of The Corcoran Group, now an investor in the startup program Shark Tank: Never feel sorry for yourself

The biggest successes I've had have come from previous failures. That's how I learned to see failure as an opportunity to start something good. If you strive to rise up in times of trouble, you will find light at the end of the road.

It is my belief that helps me maintain my motivation to work, and motivates myself to keep trying. I learned that, never feel sorry for yourself. Just five minutes of feeling sorry for yourself is enough to deprive you of willpower so you can't see your next opportunity.

3. Tom Ferry - founder, CEO Tom Ferry International, top real estate coach of Swanepoel Power 200, and author of the best-selling Life! By Design by The New York Times: Pursuing a Goal

I always put all my thoughts into my goal no matter what is going on around me. As an entrepreneur, you always solve problems in a way that generates profits for the company. If you can't cope with market fluctuations, a change in user behavior, a sudden break from a colleague, a client robbery, or even a 100-hour week, then it's best to give up

But once you overcome the above difficulties, everything else becomes much simpler. To stay motivated, you need to find the appeal of what you want. You clearly understand why you set those visions. This creates a personal motivation that pushes you to get to work. You map out an action strategy, then work towards the goal.

4. Mark Sisson - founder of Primal Blueprint, best-selling author of The New Primal Blueprint, and owner of the world's most visited health blog MarksDailyApple.com: Remember that work is always hard

I personally think that work is always full of difficulties, because if it was easy, anyone would do it. That thought helps me stay motivated to work every day and be brave enough to face tough battles. It's okay if you fail, but it's no good if you're depressed.

I always admit my failures, I learn from them and persevere with a positive attitude. But it is moderate perseverance, not working in an uncontrollable way. Because my biggest wish is still to enjoy life. Business should never be something that drains your energy. But if I have to, I always weigh my efforts against the value of the benefits I get from them.

5. Yuli Ziv - founder, CEO of Style Coalition, influential figure in the field of marketing, self-made entrepreneur from "empty hand" to a fortune of millions of dollars: Stop looking at problems like "ears". problem"

One of an entrepreneur's job is to solve problems, so don't see them as an unfortunate accident. If not completely resolved, the problem is still there even though the company has grown and made a lot of money. Over time, the problem grew bigger and smoldering like a bomb waiting to explode.

What you should do is change your perspective, stop seeing the problem as a bad accident that happened to you. That's what I did and always put all my energy into actively solving the problem.

6. Jim Mathers - CEO of North American Energy Advisory, Inc: Learn how others overcome obstacles

When I built my first business, it took me 3 months to find my first client el. In running my most recently established business, it took me 9 months to sign my first client contract. After all the difficulties, what motivates me to keep trying until today are the stories of the entrepreneurs who came before me.

I am really motivated to work when I see them overcome seemingly insurmountable difficulties. There are hundreds of examples of such phenomenally successful people who have been through worse events than I am facing right now. This reminds me that I too can be like them.

7. Maury Rogow - CEO of Rip Media Group: Remember why you do and don't

With little experience, I opened a video production studio dedicated to helping businesses tell their stories. This studio is located in the heart of Hollywood and as a result, it faces such fierce competition that it seems insurmountable. Studio producers, cable companies, managers,... all try to grab any opportunity to grow their business.

In the midst of all that mess, what keeps me motivated is always remembering why I'm doing this: It's to help other creators make a living from this work. Another impetus came from the fact that I didn't want to work for someone else, or for someone who didn't know how to take care of themselves. If they can't take care of themselves, what is the guarantee that they will care about us - their employees?

8. Jon Braddock - Founder, CEO of My Life & Wishes: Relentlessly focused on the mission

Entrepreneurs are people who are extremely passionate about their work. That passion is born from a desire to accomplish a goal - which also explains their current mission. We believe that users will get better using the product. Personally, I set out to help a million families avoid repeating the same mistakes I personally made when a loved one passed away.

I simply focus on that (goal), and they give me great motivation to keep going.

9. Craig Lack - CEO of ENERGY, Founder of Performance-Based Health Plans®: Keep a Clear Vision

A clear vision makes it easy to accomplish your goals. If the feedback you receive doesn't match your original vision, don't waste time worrying about distracting your mind. Success is something that requires perseverance and patience.

Stay focused and persistent in achieving your goals.

10. Nafisé Nina Hodjat - founder, manager of SLS Firm: Take time to "wind up" the spirit

I believe that true motivation comes from within and passion is the best motivator. I love what I do even though it makes me have some uncomfortable days. When things get tough, I always keep in mind why the client chooses me.

I take the time to meditate, train, or simply jump in the pool to "wash" my mind and "rewind" it afterwards.

11. Tom Shieh - Director of Crimcheck: Realize This Life Isn't Just Yours

Thinking about my purpose in existence always pushes me forward.

I think of my three beautiful young children, thinking of myself as their living examples of courage and commitment. I think of my wife and all the miracles she dreamed of as a little girl. I think about the desire to make that happen, both the things we have to sacrifice and overcome as an immigrant family. Most importantly, I want my efforts to make them proud.

Every morning I come to work, I think about the employees who are working hard and how my business decisions directly impact their families.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When god is silent

11 SIMPLE TRICKS TO HELP YOU BE MORE CONFIDENTIAL